- Experience creating handicrafts with one of the world's most exotic artisanal groups, the Hazaras
- Learn how you can make an environmental difference by up-cycling waste fabric into objects of desire.
- Silaiwali centre is located in an airy, clean and spacious building at the heart of South Delhi.
- The attendee can choose to learn between hand embroidery, crochet work or stitching on a sewing machine in the 3-hour duration of the workshop
- In this sedentary digital age keep your motor skills alive with the touch and feel of creating tactile objects.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device