A 3-hour Experiential Workshop guided by the French designer, Iris Strill, co-founder of Silaiwali, on handcrafting waste fabric into beautiful souvenirs and home decor. Learn from exceptionally skilled Hazara artisans the craft of stitching, embroidery and crochet work.
- Experience creating handicrafts with one of the world's most exotic artisanal groups, the Hazaras.
- Learn how you can make an environmental difference by upcycling waste fabric into objects of desire.
- Silaiwali centre is located in an airy, clean and spacious building at the heart of South Delhi
- The attendee can choose to learn between hand embroidery, crochet work or stitching on a sewing machine in the 3-hour duration of the workshop.
- In this sedentary digital age keep your motor skills alive with the touch and feel of creating tactile objects.
Rules Please read before buying the ticket.